Reports are available below in PDF format.
- July 2016 Monarch Update – A review of monarch conservation efforts over the past year.
- State of the Monarch Butterfly Overwintering Sites in California – This report builds upon data collected at over 400 overwintering sites in California including population trends and habitat conditions. A top 50 list prioritizes sites for protection and active management, with conservation profiles for the top 25 sites
- Conservation Status and Ecology of the Monarch Butterfly in the United States – This report aims to inform government agencies charged with biodiversity protection, as well as conservation organizations and the public in general about the threats to and current conservation status of this much-loved, iconic insect.
- Controlled Burning and Mardon Skipper: Summary of Mardon Skipper Coon Mountain Burn Site Occupancy Study 2009-2013. Final report to the U.S. Forest Service, Oregon Zoo, and U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service.
- Final Report Final report from Xerces 2007-2010 wetland bioassessment study.
- Final Report to the EPA. Pacific Northwest Wetland Macroinvertebrate Monitoring: Protocols and Variability in Freshwater Riverine Impounding Wetlands. 2007.
- Mardon Skipper Management Plan Management Plans for all Southern Oregon Cascade Mardon skipper (Polites mardon klamathensis) sites on BLM lands.
- Oil in Our Oceans: A Review of the Impacts of Oil Spills on Marine Invertebrates. By Michele Blackburn, Celeste Mazzacano, Candace Fallon, Scott Hoffman Black.
- Pollinator Conservation in Minnesota and Wisconsin: A Regional Stakeholders Report summarizes the primary themes of that stakeholder meeting and identifies recommendations that conserve this essential ecological and economic resource.
- Pollinator Conservation in the Portland Metro Area: A Regional Stakeholders Report summarizes the primary themes of that stakeholder meeting and identifies recommendations that conserve this essential ecological and economic resource.
- Pollinator Program Report 2013 – A yearly report on the Pollinator Program’s achievements.
- Share the Buzz 2014 Report – A report on the Xerces Society’s 2014 Share the Buzz partnership with Whole Foods Market.
- Summary of Mardon Skipper Coon Mountain Burn Site Occupancy Study. Data from 2009, 2010, and 2011. Report to the U.S. Forest Service, Oregon Zoo, and U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service.